As you all know, I’ve recently started working fulltime after being a stay at home mom for over 20 years. It’s been a huge adjustment but I’m coming along. Recently, the church where I work hired a new pastor. We get a long great and I’m blessed to have such a fantastic boss.
Originally, I worked from 8-4 with a lunch break from 12-1. That wasn’t really the best schedule for the church though. A lot of people call or stop by while I’m at lunch and end up missing me. I would imagine that is because they are running their errands on their own lunch breaks. Then, during the last hour of my day, there are hardly any calls or visitors.
We’ve decided that I’ll just stay here all day and work through my lunch, then leave at 3:00 each day instead of 4:00. I’m happy with this decision! I can eat my lunch here at my desk, I will be able to accomplish a lot more during the day since I won’t have to take a break in the middle of my time, and I get to go home an hour earlier. Better for the church and better for me!
Of course, that means I’ll be packing a lunch each day. That’s why I was so excited to receive my Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit for review! This is perfect for the type of food I’d be taking each day to work. Here are some more details…
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
- Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice™ pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and chips)
I love how I’m able to use the ice pack to keep my sandwich cold. I also love that there are some smaller containers as well for snacks. Going all day on just a sandwich isn’t going to cut it, lol! OH, and most importantly, I love that they are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe. So convenient!
I received a product free of charge from Rubbermaid in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% mine.